One issue that startups tend to face is competing with larger, well-known companies. Most startups have not built a reputation or large enough client-base to make them seem like a competitor to prospects. In this discussion with Juan Romero, CEO of Volante Software, and Craig Shacklett, CEO of TRIO360 and URComped, they dissect ways to overcome their larger competitors, marketing angles and control within sales.Listen to podcast version.
Topics discussed include:
- Competing with larger companies
- Analyzing what your target audience wants
- Pros and Cons of going from Top-Down with demos
- Level of control with sales
- Nondisclosures with customers
- Marketing angle for startups