In this interview, Trio360 and URComped CEO, Craig Shacklett, talks with Casino Host Trainer and Player Development Mentor, Nick Ippolito AKA “The Host Whisperer” to drill into different expectations and challenges that host teams face, where improvements can be made to increase performance, and questioning past systems to break the mold. Listen to podcast version.
- What should a player expect from a casino property host
- How a host differentiates themself
- How can hosts set proper expectations with players?
- Determining the level of comp to offer a player
- What is the cost of Freeplay?
- Driving revenue versus driving trips
- Using theoretical vs points to determine tiers and offers
- Ippolito’s methods in mentoring Player Development leaders
- Player Development Metrics to drive performance
- How to improve the conversion rate
- Breaking the mold